Isx losing coolant and leaking oil
07-21-2021, (Subject: Isx losing coolant and leaking oil ) 
Isx losing coolant and leaking oil
Hi guys im new to the forum and i would love for someone to help me. I been trying forever to get Rawze so i can ask him some questions but i cant get a hol8d of him so maybe he see the message and reply to me. Anyway i have a 2007 peterbilt with an isx in it. I bought last year and since day one i notice a leak of coolant. So i tough it was the water pump. Replace the water pump and it keeps leaking but i see the coolant coming from the top in front of head somewhere. So decided to put new thermostats and housing. Keeps leaking. Well i been running the truck like this for a year now adding coolant every 2000 miles or so. I want to rebuild the engine at Haggains but im getting money together. I would love for someone who knows to give me a recomendation. The engine runs strong and good. Should i put a new head on it and keep driving it for a while. Or should i just keep driving it hoping nothing major happens to it and save the total for rebuild with mr Haggains. Its also leaking oil coming from the side of the heqd but i think is vallve steems leaking thru the manifold. Thank u so much. I hope Mr Rawze sees the message and send me a message so i can call him. I can go to Atlanta anytime so u can see thw truck and maybe give me an advise.
replyreply
07-21-2021, (Subject: Isx losing coolant and leaking oil ) 
RE: Isx losing coolant and leaking oil
assuming the leak is external ...

You need to pressurize the coolant system to 20 psi and find the leak. Should be pretty easy to find like that.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.