Lesson Learned
07-27-2021, (Subject: Lesson Learned ) 
Lesson Learned
I had a bad "tune" put in my cm2350.
I contacted a man on here to check it. He fixed my timing issues. Time went on i got a fuel knock. Being the idiot i am i thought it was the tune with all the stories you hear. So i let someone else try a tune in my truck. After 6hrs i wanted/had it flashed back. Now i have a clutch slip issue in my automatic. Im guessing tune related... I feel so stupid for not calling/contacting the man that fixed my timing before & really afraid to call him to explain. FYI the fuel knock was my imap or ambient pressure. I changed them and its gone!. Just got to fix my truck issue now. Only does it when i suddenly get into the pedal. I type this so that people understand that dealing with someone that is well known is Very critical! Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot!
replyreply
RE: Lesson Learned
What did you have the truck flashed back too? The original tune? Did the 2nd tuner just say he put the original tune back in? Or did you have the original tuner put it back?

If you had the 2nd guy do it I wouldn't trust it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98
I had the 2nd guy flash it back.
replyreply
I agree with Chamber, have it checked out.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Dynogt17
(07-27-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  I agree with Chamber, have it checked out.

I messaged the man. I hope he will help. If not I understand. He owes me nothing & its my stupidity.
replyreply
Get ahold of runningrough here on the forum. He can set you up with a good tune. He's pretty quick about getting back to people.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(07-27-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  Get ahold of runningrough here on the forum. He can set you up with a good tune. He's pretty quick about getting back to people.

Ill keep that in mind. Ill wait on the original guy. See if he replies to me first. If he reflashes it right after i pay him. Im leaving all isx groups on facebook. Rawze.com is a better page for knowledge.
replyreply
(07-27-2021 )Dynogt17 Wrote:  
(07-27-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  Get ahold of runningrough here on the forum. He can set you up with a good tune. He's pretty quick about getting back to people.

... Im leaving all isx groups on facebook. Rawze.com is a better page for knowledge.

Social medai is plagued with very convincing but bad information.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
07-28-2021, (Subject: Lesson Learned ) 
(07-27-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(07-27-2021 )Dynogt17 Wrote:  

... Im leaving all isx groups on facebook. Rawze.com is a better page for knowledge.

Social medai is plagued with very convincing but bad information.

Well sir. Im done with it. I got a reliable group right here.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.