ISX 12 spooling at idle
09-09-2021, (Subject: ISX 12 spooling at idle ) 
RE: ISX 12 spooling at idle
I was sent this persons file today. Its a bad delete for sure. Here are the highlights of what is wrong with the program at a glance ...

* No proper engine mode control has been done. This will make the turbo and engine get stuck in SCR warm-up mode perpetually and over-spooling the turbo all the time.

* Instead of shutting things off properly, all they did was add a whole ton of fault codes into the suppression tables... the ECM is screaming about a dozen faults but it cannot display them.

* ALL of the EGr gas request tables are still demanding EGR gas into the intake. None of this has been shut off properly... and this heavily effects the combustion process in negative ways.

* Some complete moron has KILLED the power and torque tables. It is still 1650 ft.lbs and 430HP.. BUT like some kind of complete IDIOT!!>>> they removed the 430HP above 1700 RPM's. I have never seen anyone do this?.. what were they thinking?... the ISX LIKES HIGH RPM POWER>>> NOT LESS POWER!... so unless someone drives this truck at exactly betweeen 1600-1700 RPM range all the time ... this truck will never make its correct power. Someone had to have been smokin' some whacky-weed or somthin' to come up with that s$it-Show of a power/torque curve.

* There was no re-programming of the turbo at all for non-egr and non-emissions operations.. This program will make the turbo eat itself alive wityh over-boosting and over-spooling problems... oh wait.... THEY BLOCKED ALL THE CODES FROM SHOWING UP.. SO THE TRUCK OWNER WILL NOT SEE IT AND JUST WONDER LIKE A FOOL why the turbo goes bad every so often.. WHAT a S$it SHOW!

* ALL of the auxilliary emissions is still active. This means the engine will fight itself nonstop and try to make up for the fact that the DPF is missing.

* Someone has jacked the injection timing out past the safe zones.. and into the realm of it wanting to crack a piston.. Typical of someone who is beyond clueless on how these modern diesel engines work.

-- There are many many more problems with this complete garbage, half-backed, jail-break trash of a program... The only thing saving this engine from destruction is the fact that it is turned down to 430HP and 1650 trq (and far less power levels above and below the 1600-1700 rpm range).

I hope no one paid any money for this crap.. because they got completely ripped OFF!.

Welcome to the bad delete club.

==========

if the program is that half-arssed... then the next concern should be if they bothered to deal with all the hardware correctly or no.. I am thinking NOT.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Techmech

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX 12 spooling at idle - Rawze - 09-09-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.