Engine fan on and off every 15 seconds at idle, and under 30 mph.
08-09-2021, (Subject: Engine fan on and off every 15 seconds at idle, and under 30 mph. ) 
Engine fan on and off every 15 seconds at idle, and under 30 mph.
So, this could have been covered, but as the title states I have a situation I’ve been curious to know about. I’ve looked and looked online but haven’t really come up with much. So, is it normal for the fan to come on and off every 15 seconds at idle? On for 15 off for 15. At speed nothing unless I’m climbing hills with some good weight in the back. But at idle and under 30 mph it’s just on and off and damn annoying. It just doesn’t seem right. Gauges are reading perfect. Water stays at 170-190. Asking y’all to see if anyone knows exactly or really positive it’s a certain thing or do I need to examine multiple things? Just getting a good idea where to start before I nip it in the bud. Still new to this truck and Cummins in general. Isx15 2350.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Engine fan on and off every 15 seconds at idle, and under 30 mph. - Beardedtrucker - 08-09-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.