Opinions please on an input shaft.
08-14-2021, (Subject: Opinions please on an input shaft. ) 
Opinions please on an input shaft.
After having a man here help me line my truck back out after the mistake of a bad tune. The clutch was ruined(by the bad tune). Buddy that did the first clutch was to busy. Went to the stealership( i needed it fixed while son had a plate put in his head). They removed the clutch tuesday, installed new one Wednesday, removed it again Wednesday( kid left clutch disc out, Thursday back together, Thursday night kid cracked my pto pump. Got it back last Saturday... My issue is they said i needed a input shaft and bearing. I was charged for it. I now have a vibration about 50 to 58mph. I looked up in the inspection cover. From what i see the input shaft isnt new rusty & pitted. I have pics. Can you all tell me if im wrong thinking the input shaft wasnt changed?

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/202108/post_5226_1628966668_ca1768387248a1363696c6ae125b69d0.jpg./uploads/202108/post_5226_1628966687_1a11a36fe5732fd145d6d2a1bd7bc842.jpg
replyreply
RE: Opinions please on an input shaft.
that looks like the tone ring for the transmission RPM sensor. the input shaft should go through there. If they installed the bearing and didn't shim it for the proper end play and lash then it could be chattering the bearing. I doubt I'd trust the workmanship of anyone who can't remember to put the clutch disk in before installing the tranny and then breaking my pto pump.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Rawze , Nostalgic
RE: Opinions please on an input shaft.
If it was just rebuilt... WHY is everything so damn filthy?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.