AC COLD Driving & Warm Parked
08-20-2021, (Subject: AC COLD Driving & Warm Parked ) 
AC COLD Driving & Warm Parked
My 2014 Prostar AC Blows so cold I can’t leave it on long while Driving and when I stop it blows like it’s not even AC at all and if I bump up the RPMs it’s a bit better but nothing like driving and cursing RPMs are 1500
replyreply
RE: AC COLD Driving & Warm Parked
Maybe a dirty condenser that only gets enough air flow through it when driving????

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
It would probably be easier to figure if it wasn’t working at all, thank you for the tip it’s going on the list of things to check, I was hoping someone’s had this problem but I figured it’s not a huge deal because it removes the incentive to idle my truck.
replyreply
Manifold gauges would certainly help. Guessing isn't usually a very efficient way to troubleshoot anything.

https://www.harborfreight.com/ac-r134a-m...60806.html

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
08-22-2021, (Subject: AC COLD Driving & Warm Parked ) 
Is the fan comin on when parked?
replyreply
08-22-2021, (Subject: AC COLD Driving & Warm Parked ) 
The fan comes on every so often, while parked but it doesn’t just stay on, I spoke to a member here directly who recently had this same issue as well as another member also having this issue all with their Prostars so I think I’ve found a solution but thank you for your reply anyways
replyreply
08-26-2021, (Subject: AC COLD Driving & Warm Parked ) 
So Demandating Fixed this Warm AC when parked I know it probably unrelated but she blows ICE COLD all the time now
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.