Turbo oil feed line leaking.
08-29-2021, (Subject: Turbo oil feed line leaking. ) 
Turbo oil feed line leaking.
Leak sprung on my turbo oil feed line, which is whatever. My issue is how do you get at that line? It's probably the hardest line to get at without dropping the turbo. Any insight is appreciated.
replyreply
08-29-2021, (Subject: Turbo oil feed line leaking. ) 
RE: Turbo oil feed line leaking.
It can be replaced without pulling the turbo off it. I have done it a few times with people. You just need the right tools to get to it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy
08-30-2021, (Subject: Turbo oil feed line leaking. ) 
(08-29-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  It can be replaced without pulling the turbo off it. I have done it a few times with people. You just need the right tools to get to it.

Even with the vgt actuator still on? Any idea what tool would work for that? Would almost have to be an S shape or something.
replyreply
08-30-2021, (Subject: Turbo oil feed line leaking. ) 
Stubby wrench. Sometimes a crows foot with the appropriate extension length attached. I've bought cheap wrenches and cut and grinder off what wasn't needed. Sometimes you have to get creative. Don't be afraid to destroy a brand new or perfectly good tool. It's often cheaper in the long run then taking enormous amounts of time to pull everything apart. But then again... Sometimes everything just needs to be the hell outta the way... good luck bud.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM , Toolguy
08-31-2021, (Subject: Turbo oil feed line leaking. ) 
This is the spanner for the job. Not really in the price range or easily available to the weekend mechanic though.

https://shop.snapon.com/product/Four-Way...nch/SVS26A
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Toolguy
08-31-2021, (Subject: Turbo oil feed line leaking. ) 
Thanks guys, I had a buddy come help me with it and we got it figured. Much appreciated for the help.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.