Aftermarket Turbos
08-19-2016, (Subject: Aftermarket Turbos ) 
RE: Aftermarket Turbos
I REFUSE! to install, or help to install un-certified engine components and other junk, well known to fail off e-bay, etc. that people buy if they come over here. I am not about to help someone jump over a dollar to grab a dime. If that guy had come over here, I would have told him to replace the whole thing with a certified turbo from the dealer or to get lost! -- the hell with wasting time trying to "middle-man" a bunch of junk with Chinese parts in it. -- he got what he paid for.... A discount, a smile,.. a bum component and an alligator attitude from the seller when something went wrong and it caused other damage!.

I have gone through these same things a while back with others who purchased Turbo's off e-bay, Craigs list, and several other so-called "Surplus inventory" or "Certified but taken off a truck" places. --- even RE-MAN SHOPS WHO CLAIM THEY ARE THE BEST!!!...

Thanks for reminding everyone, and it confirms yet again ..

IF YOU CARE ABOUT ACTUALLY GOING DOWN THE ROAD AND MAKING A PROFIT --- BUY YOUR IMPORTANT PARTS CERTIFIED, AND FROM THE DEALER!!!--- THERE IS NO MONEY SAVED WHEN YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL AND ARE NOW FACING A HIGH TOWING BILL AND REPAIR 10X MORE THAN THE MONEY YOU SUPPOSEDLY SAVED!.

===========

I see his future --- He will be back again in about 100-200k miles or less with more turbo problems. Maybe after the third or fourth pre-mature turbo related failure, he will realize that the money he supposedly saved is costing him a LOT more than what it is worth.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Aftermarket Turbos - Mr Hagg - 08-18-2016,
RE: Aftermarket Turbos - Rawze - 08-19-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.