cm2250
09-02-2021, (Subject: cm2250 ) 
cm2250
on an 2013 cm2250 ,Has anybody experienced truck vibration when the engine is using the jake brakes
replyreply
RE: cm2250
not unless something was wrong with them.. or the truck had a bad delete in it where some ja$ckarsse tried to make the jake stronger than it should be.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
When my truck would come brate under engine braking it was the plug on the rear 3 cylinders had stretched. It was only using the front 3 and turbo. The back pressure only affecting half the cylinders is what was causing my issue.
replyreply
can also be leaky injector(s).. will it pass an injector leak-down test?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-03-2021, (Subject: cm2250 ) 
If you have a vibration while jaking you have a issue with one of the jake solenoids or jake rocker it self... Here lately we have been replacing alot of jake rockers just for this same issue. Go from stage one to stage two see if you can feel that its working. If you can tell a slight change then more than likely you need new jake rockers. We are in the process of trying to find a way to test them off the truck so we are not replacing all of them all the time. However, if one or two has failed others are not far behind...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: MCRENT , JimT , redbeard
09-19-2021, (Subject: cm2250 ) 
The solution was to change the jake rocker arm slave pistons the spring inside the slave piston had lost tension and did not pull the piston up anymore there where 2 bad once on the 1st stage brake
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , MCRENT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.