Demandate update info
09-06-2021, (Subject: Demandate update info ) 
Demandate update info
Hope everyone is doing well, I wanted to give some updated in case anyone was like me and unsure about making that big decision, loaded down gross 78k north East Ohio, WV, PA terrain 11/2013 build date ISX15 cm2350 450 hp to 500hp I’m Able to get 8.3 mpg according to truck resetting when loading keeping boost around 5psi or lower staying at 65 and EGT around 700 on higher side or under for most part and hitting every hill super easy and slow with as little boost and exhaust temps as possible and empty same deal but at round 70 to 73 mph truck says 9.4 mpg if I drive like before I don’t see any real gains 6.8 to 7.3 mph loaded and that’s will boost up to 30 on the hills and running 70 mph loaded and EGTs hitting 950 to 1050 high side. Before I got 6.8 to 7.5 loaded and 8.5 empty. Oil temps now stay around 207 consistently I didn’t know what they were before I didn’t have a way to see. I’ve been trying to find some tech to tap into my ECM and watch digital gauges, PukeDits tuner Lite display only and Bully dog Watch dog display are the only options I could find and I don’t know about plugging their junk into my truck so currently I built a 7 inch LCD touch screen into my sun visor and I RUN insite occasionally to watch my sensors I was looking for j1939 can digital gauge software but only could find OBD2 stuff.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98
09-06-2021, (Subject: Demandate update info ) 
RE: Demandate update info
looks like a pretty cool setup.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , GhostHauling
09-07-2021, (Subject: Demandate update info ) 
(09-06-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  looks like a pretty cool setup.

Thank you, the LCD touch screen was on Amazon for 60 bucks I think, but it’s a bit tough to read lines from insite on the road the only thing that I can see better is the insite Graphing, but putting the info into a gauge format would be better like those PukeDits tuners but besides the outrageous cost 1400 bucks in too weary to plug anything from them into my truck especially considering their EPA lawsuit and Payment plan it makes me think they’re sharing all their customers private Data with the Suits
replyreply
09-07-2021, (Subject: Demandate update info ) 
Look up "scan gauge"" its what I use when test driving looking for power issues It shows a good bit of information but can only read 4 at a time...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.