Cm2350 overhaul questions
09-10-2021, (Subject: Cm2350 overhaul questions ) 
RE: Cm2350 overhaul questions
(09-10-2021 )Smiling lemon Wrote:  
(09-10-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  I guess some people just want to tear their equipment up by running the wrong coolant.. or only water?...

That came out of the coolant filter. I have been running the red stuff(peak nitrate free). I might have the mixture off but up front it seem proper(-25 freeze level so it is not a perfect 50/50[or combustion gasses have lowered its effectiveness])

then if the coolant is a pretty bright red and tests ok... and that rusty liquid is what came out of the filter ... the answer will be...

that the damn coolant shut-off valve was not in the open position ... and that filter sat in a dead space for a very long time, not doing anything.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-10-2021, (Subject: Cm2350 overhaul questions ) 
RE: Cm2350 overhaul questions
It is possible but more likely when I flushed the cooling system it rusted some and filter grabbed a lot of gunk from that and it had also been on there awhile. It is off of my apu lines and I was going to change it as oil change time maintenance for it but it has not reached that time limit and it started leaking.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.