Need help & educated on tunes.
08-24-2021, (Subject: Need help & educated on tunes. ) 
RE: Need help & educated on tunes.
(08-24-2021 )PuroCumminsPower Wrote:  ...
Good evening Mr Hagg. Can you please give me the part # for the injector/Jake harness? My truck with Cummins 871, in the last 2 months or so started not working to well. It isn’t working like it should. I have a feeling it’s the harness.

just register your engine ser# on quickserv.com ... its free .. and all the part#'s and drawings are there.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower
08-25-2021, (Subject: Need help & educated on tunes. ) 
2864399 is for the jake wiring harness. A 871 dont have injector harness.

We only replace the harness when we see oil seeping out side engine. Engine brakes solenoids go bad a good bit. that can be a issue. We also see rocker shafts with a lot of ware and it causes oil pressure to be weak on jakes.. We replace a lot of jake rockers as well...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , PuroCumminsPower
08-25-2021, (Subject: Need help & educated on tunes. ) 
Thanks gentlemen. Much appreciated.
replyreply
09-11-2021, (Subject: Need help & educated on tunes. ) 
Update. Passed injector leak down, no oil in the injector harness that i can see. Makes no sense. I start it i have a valve like chatter when its extremely hot 90degs outside and runs decent around 80degs. Sounds really dumb i know. I wish i could get it down to you Mr. Hagg. At this point Im done just gonna drive it. Itll show its issue or Ill buy something more my speed like a n14 or series 60.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.