Kenworth w900b window motor replacement
11-08-2021, (Subject: Kenworth w900b window motor replacement ) 
Kenworth w900b window motor replacement
I needed a window motor for my w900b and they only offer it as the complete regulator assembly to the tune of $450!!!!and no cross references for the factory part numbers. Damn dealers are crazy. So after a lot of searching dimensions and measuring my mounting and sprocket sizes I came up with
a Dorman 742-251 window motor that can be found on eBay or amazon or a dozen other places for about 40$. Perfect fit in case anyone has ran into this figured it would help.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Papa_Buck , schISM , Rawze
11-09-2021, (Subject: Kenworth w900b window motor replacement ) 
RE: Kenworth w900b window motor replacement
Being kenworth used a lot if the same parts year after year on many different models I'll bet this works on more than just the w900b.

What year is your truck?
replyreply
11-09-2021, (Subject: Kenworth w900b window motor replacement ) 
RE: Kenworth w900b window motor replacement
(11-09-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Being kenworth used a lot if the same parts year after year on many different models I'll bet this works on more than just the w900b.

What year is your truck?

I would wager that your correct. My truck is a 2004. I do know that many of the interior panels, bezels and cab parts do cross over to a w900L.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.