'12 ISX15 demandate woes...
10-08-2021, (Subject: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... ) 
RE: '12 ISX15 demandate woes...
Thats actually rather comforting to read! Thank you!

The def gauge has read empty but with no light on the gauge and no warnings on the dash to alert you that you're low/empty tho the tank was filled 2 days prior to the demandate decision being made and taking place. This would also explain i think the random super spooling I was getting from the turbo which the mechanic and boss was suspecting a possibly failing/sticking vgt but made no sense with zero turbo issues prior to demadating. Randomly with no rhyme or reason,, and i cant ever replicate it on demand that the vgt would close down significantly and the boost will randomly shoot up to 40+psi for 1-2 secs before opening back up and coming back to normal levels. This was a 100% new thing from demandating.

Honestly ever since the truck was returned back to me, the engine had felt like it was locked in a constant derate....like it was locked in chi 4 to kill the egr but never had anything added to counter the derate fueling table with that state.

Will the new africa j overlay add an upper limit bound to the turbo to keep it from over spinning/boosting? What table was out of whack that needed to be updated?

Edit: PM sent.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... - NDISX15 - 10-08-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.