'12 ISX15 demandate woes...
10-10-2021, (Subject: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... ) 
RE: '12 ISX15 demandate woes...
(10-09-2021 )GhostHauling Wrote:  My DEF gauge was made to read empty with light on with my DEF Tank full I didn’t want to cause permanent damage by breaking light or positioning gauge to read full so it’s still lit up on E but there’s no Beeping that was fixed with update and I emptied my DEF fluid there’s a Drain plug on the bottom of my DEF tank it was super easy and I also pulled DEF dozer to drain line because I didn’t want my DEF to cause issues with my entire system and lines Because the System will No Longer HEAT the DEF tank so it can freeze and expand breaking the DEF Tank ( owner’s manual says to never leave FULL DEF tank in winter ) so I figured better safe than sorry I didn’t want that fluid going bad and causing issues in the future

I honestly didn't think anything of the def heaters and the def freezing.....tho the truck does sit out always in sub zero temps and never blown the tank out before....I have no need to keep it full so I may drain out the majority of it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... - NDISX15 - 10-10-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.