Welcoming myself to the BD club
10-06-2021, (Subject: Welcoming myself to the BD club ) 
Smile Welcoming myself to the BD club
Before I knew any better and with limited access to information I ended up in the bad delete club ! I’m still new to Cummins game I originally had it done last year it ran great 565/1850.. I wanted to get my other trucks done but the guy that originally did my truck said he wasn’t doing them anymore . I end up finding someone else and been having a major headache since I ask for a power upgrade supposedly some 2350a file 605/2050 truck runs like a 400 it’s not throwing any codes but I feel a significant decrease in power .. at idle the truck is boosting roughly 5lbs sounds like a jet ! I have insite and team viewer if someone could point me in the right direction I’m really looking to make some power or atleast running good and reliable I’m afraid my turbo or engine will go any day !

Any help Is greatly appreciated

Delete if not allowed
replyreply
10-06-2021, (Subject: Welcoming myself to the BD club ) 
RE: Welcoming myself to the BD club
forum member 'running rough' or 'rollinCoal' is the ones to get a hold of.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-07-2021, (Subject: Welcoming myself to the BD club ) 
RE: Welcoming myself to the BD club
(10-06-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  forum member 'running rough' or 'rollinCoal' is the ones to get a hold of.

10-4 appreciate it
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.