Trailer lights interrupt
10-12-2021, (Subject: Trailer lights interrupt ) 
Trailer lights interrupt
Using my little button on the turn signal only shuts off top running lights on my 2018 Peterbilt 579. Is there a way to alter wiring on my pigtail to temporarily interrupt power to trailer lights to thank another driver?
replyreply
RE: Trailer lights interrupt
Turn light switch off and on

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
4 ways work too.
replyreply
10-13-2021, (Subject: Trailer lights interrupt ) 
Flip the opposite turn signal before turning off works too. And please don’t mess with factory wiring in a Sheisty way either you’ll be thankful later on or the next guy to own your truck will lol. It’s always been a pet peeve of mine to find someone’s electrical tape and spliced wires causing issues. Which brings me to Heat shrink connectors if that’s what they’re technically called I’m not sure but I thank god for them often they make wiring much easier & clean
replyreply
10-14-2021, (Subject: Trailer lights interrupt ) 
That is exactly what your little button is for… on paccar equipment, the button interrupts the marker circuit. If it doesn’t make some of your trailer lights go out when you hold it in then someone has wired the black and brown wires together on the trailer. It’s easy to check. Turn on your park lights.. then the markers.. any difference on the trailer.

Good luck and happy blinking

User's Signature: I'm not arguing.... I just wanna know why
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.