2012 isx coolant pressure
10-19-2021, (Subject: 2012 isx coolant pressure ) 
RE: 2012 isx coolant pressure
You also need the delete file checked too, to ensure it is not a major contributing factor.. most delete files are horrible and cause engine failures just like you have there.

pull a copy of it our of the ECM and e-mail it to me for a proper review.. so that you know what is exactly in there.. this is nothing bot gamble with.

Also, most shops cannot build an ISX worth a damn (though they all claim they can) any more these days.. so beware of that too.

Some people learn this stuff the hard way and waste tens of thousands of $$$ before they wake up.. Don't be "that guy".

Also, an ISX driven below 1500 its whole life is really hard on the liners.. and head gasket failures are the result. Company spec trucks are the worst for this ... and most also have too tall of rear ends for the loads being carried. Engine is lugged to death the whole time and this significantly shortens their life.

don't become like this scenario...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid41315

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 isx coolant pressure - Rawze - 10-19-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.