2012 isx coolant pressure
10-20-2021, (Subject: 2012 isx coolant pressure ) 
RE: 2012 isx coolant pressure
(10-20-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  
(10-20-2021 )SemiSweet Wrote:  Then he bragged how he has the most power and guys are jealous

Well that's all that matters isn't it?? Stroke your ego no matter what it costs, what a clown.

I bet he is also is the first place winner to the fuel pump.... lol

I joke with some of the guys who haul the same "cheap freight" I do. All they usually say is "money in, money out!", "gotta make that big money!", or "Cost of doing business!"

Yeah... sometimes I just sit back with a little shock and awe from the pure stupidity! and that is coming from a stupid person which is myself.

EDIT: To the OP you need to probably tear into that motor as there is something major with it. As Tree98 I would not hesitate to take it to Haggai's. MageRoyal also said to get the inline-6 kit. Most of us will agree on this forum with what is said on this thread. We are here to help and hopefully improve your situation. The Inline-6 would be the first thing to do...

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 isx coolant pressure - Volvo8873 - 10-20-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.