Odd fuel pressure issue
10-24-2021, (Subject: Odd fuel pressure issue ) 
RE: Odd fuel pressure issue
First and foremost, you need to start by assuming that your "delete" programming is bad. This is a 90+% likely chance across the trucking industry. It does not matter how you "feel" it runs.

NEXT: for all you know, the programming could be demanding those wacky numbers in the background and your not seeing, due to horrible, hack-n-slash delete programming. It is quite often the clowns who made that program, they ack with the fuelpressures in very bad ways and it over-works the fuel pump and all sorts of other things, leading to problems.

Get yourself a cheap laptop, and an inline-6 adapter off flea-bay for a few hundred bucks and pull the programming out of it .. e-mail it to me and I will review it and tell you if it is any good or not.. or if it is causing problems.

Here is some light reading on this subject...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

ALSO: How old is the guts inside the fuel pump itself?.. if it has more than 8,000 hours or 400k miles on that fuel pump.. its time to pull it apart and replace all its guts to prevent total engine destruction without any warning.

ALSO: You need to get the proper OEM hoses back on that thing.. DON'T SCREW AROUND with the fuel lines like that.. It is severely dangerous and can lead to some real problems!.

Priority #1... fix the fuel lines that were buggered-up with OEM hoese.
Priority #2... Get the program reviewed in that thing so that you know your not fighting the ghosts of a bead delete program that is he#$ll bend on destroying your engine.

NET: is WHAT was done to the hardware... many de-mandate shops do horrible things to these engines when doing those types of mods ... all in the name of setting your equipment up to destroy itself while they brag about how good they are at what they do.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Odd fuel pressure issue - Rawze - 10-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.