04’ cm870 air compressor keeps breaking
10-28-2021, (Subject: 04’ cm870 air compressor keeps breaking ) 
RE: 04’ cm870 air compressor keeps breaking
(10-28-2021 )Redland1 Wrote:  The lines you are talking about are the two small lines coming out of the governor? If so one of them goes to the transmission and it was leaking but changed the fitting yesterday but still purging.Have to chase the other one and see where it goes.Definitely cycling within 2-3 minutes.

- Yes, check those lines thoroughly -

Not sure if all systems are configured the same, but of the 2 governor lines on my truck (13 Cascadia), one goes to the rearward primary supply tank, and the other goes to the air dryer. I've had both of those cause the exact issues you're describing. Very little seepage, but since it's a line which determines when the governor will shift, it will continuously cause the air to build...it's very consistent when timed.

Also, be sure to check the governor....I literally just went through a half day worth of troubleshooting and combing though the air system thinking I had an issue I was missing. It ended up being a faulty 'new' governor.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1 , hookliftpete , Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: 04’ cm870 air compressor keeps breaking - SquareOne - 10-28-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.