High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor
10-26-2021, (Subject: High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor ) 
RE: High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor
(10-25-2021 )Crosscarriers Wrote:  Yes it was Summit International in Kansas City Missouri. Like i said it regened 20mi after picking it up and it just regened again about 30mins ago.
Ive only put maybe 2000mi on the truck since picking it up and when i pulled over it was leaking smoke again right after the turbo pretty much right there at the doser valve and nox sensor. Its not smoking as much as it was before we tightened the clamp but definitely still leaking. Could this damage my turbo or doser? And shouldn't this trigger a sensor somewhere? I appreciate all the help!!!

any exhaust leaks will severely degrade the ability for the DPF to regen itself properly.. you need to either /.... FIX IT YOURSELF AND STOP RELYING ON THOSE OEM GARBAGE-CAN SHOPS/..... OR TAKE IT BACK TO THEM AND DEMAND THEY FIX IT RIGHT.. BECAUSE AN EXHAUST LEAK OF ANY KIND IS NOT ONLY HARMFUL TO THE AFTER-TREATMENT SYSTEM.. BUT EVEN MORE HARMFUL TO THE DRIVER.. AND A SERIOUS SAFETY ISSUE.. AS IT CAN CAUSER CARBON-MONOXIDE POISONING AND CAUSE YOU TO FALL ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL AND KILL SOMEONE OR YOURSELF!!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor - Rawze - 10-26-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.