Faulty Oil pressure sender?
10-28-2021, (Subject: Faulty Oil pressure sender? ) 
Faulty Oil pressure sender?
https://imgur.com/a/IuNh6WZ
replyreply
RE: Faulty Oil pressure sender?
Not sure what runs the needles on those, but I have seen stepping motors in other applications become erratic over time. The voltage gauge seems to be doing the same thing as well. Whats the specs on the truck...maybe someone with a similar one will chime in soon.
replyreply
(10-28-2021 )SquareOne Wrote:  Not sure what runs the needles on those, but I have seen stepping motors in other applications become erratic over time. The voltage gauge seems to be doing the same thing as well. Whats the specs on the truck...maybe someone with a similar one will chime in soon.

2003 International 9900I
replyreply
monitor the oil pressure in Insite and see if the ECM thinks its jumping like that too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(10-28-2021 )SquareOne Wrote:  Not sure what runs the needles on those, but I have seen stepping motors in other applications become erratic over time. The voltage gauge seems to be doing the same thing as well. Whats the specs on the truck...maybe someone with a similar one will chime in soon.

2003 International 9900I
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.