EGR valve, EGR cooler life expectancy?
10-31-2021, (Subject: EGR valve, EGR cooler life expectancy? ) 
RE: EGR valve, EGR cooler life expectancy?
Thank you for the answers, I appreciate it. Yes, my emission system is intact. I replaced the DPF and DOCK filters to aftermarket metal core ones and a new SCR as they gave lot of headache. And a few DEF dozer. However on the engine side I had to replace one injector and the fuel pump was replaced under a recall campaign around 300,000 miles. That is all. Other than that, I use Valvoline Restore oil once in every couple years, to keep the piston ring carbon build up in bay. I drive gently, rarely see hills, I try to run light, my average load no more than 30,000lbs. Last quarter IFTA was 9.36. I am bad with the wrenches, have no place or intention to be a mechanic. I have great respect for people who work on their trucks, but always break, tears, sized things get in my way if I try. So, I just try to think and organize the maintenance around the company garage and dealerships. But really appreciate for every information what helps me to stay on the top of the issues.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR valve, EGR cooler life expectancy? - Oram - 10-31-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.