EGR valve, EGR cooler life expectancy?
11-02-2021, (Subject: EGR valve, EGR cooler life expectancy? ) 
RE: EGR valve, EGR cooler life expectancy?
(11-01-2021 )Oram Wrote:  Thank you for the warning. I have read now this topic on the forum and I will act quickly.

If it all looks really good, no wear or damage on anything when it comes apart, then only the rollers, tappets, and plungers inside the fuel pump need replacing .. + an inspection of the cam while it is apart. It is far cheaper to do this, and catch it in time before any damage than to replace the whole pump (or the whole engine if it has started to destroy itself).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
11-02-2021, (Subject: EGR valve, EGR cooler life expectancy? ) 
RE: EGR valve, EGR cooler life expectancy?
(11-02-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(11-01-2021 )Oram Wrote:  Thank you for the warning. I have read now this topic on the forum and I will act quickly.

If it all looks really good, no wear or damage on anything when it comes apart, then only the rollers, tappets, and plungers inside the fuel pump need replacing .. + an inspection of the cam while it is apart. It is far cheaper to do this, and catch it in time before any damage than to replace the whole pump (or the whole engine if it has started to destroy itself).
Thank you for your advice.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.