X15 Rear Bank Injector Short Circuit
01-08-2022, (Subject: X15 Rear Bank Injector Short Circuit ) 
! that actually cause you to go broke trying to claim!.
{just generalizing here}...
In your case, if the wiring harness was suspect.. It would not take me 20 minutes to replace it in a parking lot, even with limited tools at hand. I would be down the road, making thousands of $$$ moneys! ... all in the same span of time that it took someone to go argue with them and sit waiting for that "free" sh$it-quality repairs... ... and then have to sit on their couch (that horrible trucker-lounge waiting area they all have), and complain about it. - I would have been putting money in the bank that Friday.. and smiling.. and {most people at this point} will still be complaining.. and behind on that truck payment once again.. and wondering why they are broke after 4 or 5 times of going down that road, and having to take it back to them over and over perpetually.

=================

{Just generalizing here.. not pointing this next bit towards anyone in particular}...

If someone's faith in 'oem' and 'certified' repair shops is that good, then they do not need to be here on Rawze.com.. Who am I but just some shade-tree back-woods red-neck wannabe truck owner who is full of s$it. There is nothing here for people who have lots of faith in the brainwashing OEM repair networks garbage-can repairs. To them, those gods at the stealers$its must make them feel really good while they are raping your equipment with their pliers and speed-guns into half-arssed, in-a-hurry oblivion, all while finding every excuse they can to also drain your wallet. They will do anything that they think they can get away with to weasel their way out of what you think is a "free" repair, so that they can charge you a LOT more money. This All while they themselves are actually making claims and getting paid by the warranty companies claim department.

If a person keeps following the path of taking their truck(s) to these severely under-trained morons, then just Maybe ... They will get lucky and go out of business. This is because they would be just like all the other 85% of people who try to own a truck and fail.

ANYONE THESE DAYS who has this perpetual attitude of "let the over-priced/rip-off OEM shop fix it" attitude all the time eventually always end up on social medai, bragging that its impossible to own a truck these days. - Because that is the path that is taken by letting OEM certified repair shops perform 'warranty' and half-arssed band-aides to your s$it ... all while you slowly go broke!.

- If a person these days does not learn to turn a wrench on it.. and fix on it themselves .. to some medium degree ... then they are doomed!

-- SO MY TAKE ON IT IS THAT YEAH... THOSE WARRANTIES ARE NOT WORTH THE PAPER THEY ARE WRITTEN ON!!!>.. -- I HOPE LIKE H#ELL YOU DID NOT PAY EXTRA MONEYS FOR THAT SO-CALLED "WARRANTY", ABOVE THE TRUCK COSTS .. BECAUSE YOU GOT RIPPED THE H#$ELL OFF!.

HOW MUCH SITTING AND ARGUING AND WARRANTY CLAIMS AND GODDAMN DOWN-TIME AND LOST REVENUE IS WORTH THAT so-called "FREE REPAIR"?. HOW MUCH HAVING TO RE-DO EVERY THING THEY TOUCH IS WORTH THAT "FREE" REPAIR.. HOW MUCH HALF-ARSSED TRASH-CAN, UNDER-TRAINED SPEED-HAPPY REPAIRS THAT THEY ARE DOING TO YOUR EQUIPMENT, THAT IS NOT WORTH 2 CENTS.. IS WORTH THAT "FREE" REPAIR?...

this is why I will generally tell people real fast to...
.... THROW THAT GODDAMN WARRANTY PAPER IN THE TRASH, GO GRAB A WRENCH, GET THE PARTS AND GET BACK TO WORK!!>>>!!!.

THAT OR ...

.. OR GO SELL THE TRUCK BACK TO THEM NOW, WHILE THEY ARE STILL AHEAD OF THE GAME!!! ... AND BECOME A COMPANY DRIVER, WHILE THEY STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO HAVE A FEW $$ IN THE BANK AND HAVEN'T LOST EVERYTHING THEY OWN!!.. BECAUSE THAT IS THE PATH SOMEONE IS ON BY PERUSING THOSE SO-CALLED "FREE", AND "OEM-CERTIFIED" STEALERS$IT REPAIRS, THAT SOLVE MOSTLY NOTHING MUCH AT ALL, BUT INSTEAD WILL CAUSE A TRUCK OWNER TO GO BROKE IN A HURRY, TRYING TO HAVE THINGS DONE THIS WAY.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
! that actually cause you to go broke trying to claim!. - Rawze - 01-08-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.