X15 Rear Bank Injector Short Circuit
01-08-2022, (Subject: X15 Rear Bank Injector Short Circuit ) 
RE: X15 Rear Bank Injector Short Circuit
(01-08-2022 )Hermjeji Wrote:  ...
In hindsight, posting a "What Warranty Covers" question on this site was probably not necessary.

I have seen more than my share or people in my driveway over the years that had it clearly stated that their warranty covered "all lubricated parts"... while starring at their chewed up overhead cams and other failed components.. only to have them after several weeks of arguing, it costing them $1500+ in parts alone and it NOT be covered at all!... because in the fine print, it also claims it does not "cover unusual wear" of any component... - those warranties are garbage!.

Anything less than a million miles that fails .. is "unusual wear".. so yeah. Its worthless.

but that is completely besides the point.. as stated above.. you could not trust ANY OEM or warranty repair to even do the job half-way right to begin with. So it is mostly a moot point to even discuss what one "covers" because even if engine fails and needs an overhaul kit... and it actually does somehow get covered... I SHUTTER TO THINK HOW HORRIBLE OF A JOB THAT THESE PLACES DO!. You could probably find better quality repairs at your local used car salesmans place (who have never seen a truck engine) than at an OEM, big name stealers%it these days.

- The car industry is just as bad too... if not even worse.

If I purchased a brand new engine and it failed ... I would still rebuild it myself before letting the average OE-certified shop touch it at all -- even if it was for free!. I want to actually make money and have reliable equipment.. and not have to chase my own tail over and over, and it run me in the ground because of the "in a hurry" under-trained methods and slap-it-together atrocities that they would do to it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 Rear Bank Injector Short Circuit - Rawze - 01-08-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.