Lucas, Youtuber brakes it down.
03-06-2022, (Subject: Lucas, Youtuber brakes it down. ) 
Lucas, Youtuber brakes it down.
Youtuber "Adept Ape" who is a CAT mechanic at a CAT dealer just put out a video braking down Lucas's claim on there engine treatment lube. Rawze you are ahead of your time. The comments are the best part. Youtube video, "Does your engine NEED Lucas Oil Stabilizer?"
replyreply
RE: Lucas, Youtuber brakes it down.
Here's a direct link

https://youtu.be/z2zEYzEBwc4

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy
not a bad video.. however he got the viscosity wrong.. it is actually straight 110-viscosity accordning to its MSDS sheets.. and a lot of what he was claiming as not the best thng due to "because its thicker".. should have been replaced with "the olefin polemers will cause xxx).. and gum-up "y" and such. The additive is up to 40% (again according to MSDS sheets) Olefin polimers ... (oil stop-leak). .. which will over time make gummy-bears in your engine and gum everything up (as seen time and again when rebuilding engines that have had the stuff put in all its life).

here are my original thoughts on the stuffs from back when I was looking all those things up like oil additives and such for my own truck ....
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...618#pid618

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(03-06-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  which will over time make gummy-bears in your engine

That made me laugh lol.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
03-07-2022, (Subject: Lucas, Youtuber brakes it down. ) 
(03-06-2022 )tree98 Wrote:  
(03-06-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  which will over time make gummy-bears in your engine

That made me laugh lol.

The reason that I said that, is that I poured some pukas onto the roof of my carport and let it soak into the roof tiles to prove a point form someone a while back. After about 2 months, there was a thick layer of the polimers left behind.. and my wife said it looked just like a melted "gummy-bears" like substance all over where the it had been was poured.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2 , JimT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.