Elog cheat discovery
01-01-2018, (Subject: Elog cheat discovery ) 
RE: Elog cheat discovery
(12-31-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  

Said best @ 9:00.
replyreply
11-25-2021, (Subject: Elog cheat discovery ) 
Which wire did you put the switch on? Did you cut into it at the diagnistic port? Thanks
(12-30-2017 )preacherboy24 Wrote:  
(12-22-2017 )Baco74
Wrote:  
I have 05 volvo speed wire (#550)cut and put switch,everithing works on cluster exept speed and km,also ecm don't record km,then you get gps jammer and that's. I use this if customer don't have overnight parking.

There is a guy in jail right now that tried that GPS Jammer thingie. He was in a local truck and was upset he was being tracked. He made a delivery near Newark airport and really made a difference in the way the airport operated.......so much so they sent the drones after him.
replyreply
11-25-2021, (Subject: Elog cheat discovery ) 
(11-25-2021 )Elogssuck Wrote:  Which wire did you put the switch on? Did you cut into it at the diagnistic port? Thanks
(12-30-2017 )preacherboy24 Wrote:  
(12-22-2017 )Baco74
Wrote:  
I have 05 volvo speed wire (#550)cut and put switch,everithing works on cluster exept speed and km,also ecm don't record km,then you get gps jammer and that's. I use this if customer don't have overnight parking.

There is a guy in jail right now that tried that GPS Jammer thingie. He was in a local truck and was upset he was being tracked. He made a delivery near Newark airport and really made a difference in the way the airport operated.......so much so they sent the drones after him.
we just lost preacherboy24 a few days go to covid. I believe you just have to spice into the speed sensor circuit by the transmission output shaft but far enough so it isn't visible to prying eyes and connect it to a switch that opens the circuit when you need to move the truck..
replyreply
11-26-2021, (Subject: Elog cheat discovery ) 
Some ELOGs not easy to cheat. Speed sensor is easiest part but many start logging data diagnostic and malfunction events info such as
engine stop or start time and location
ELD power supply lost time and location
GPS coverage lost
Autorecorded events every hour - time, duty status and location.
Im going to ditch my Big Road and looking for one more liberal.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.