Low coolant light
11-28-2021, (Subject: Low coolant light ) 
RE: Low coolant light
(11-28-2021 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  Can find tank on Amazon and cap.

Got new cap for my t680 for like 10 bucks vs 60 at dealer. Dorman 902-5403

Outrageous what they are doing to us with these prices... My buddy has been down for weeks, in the shop to replace a bad manifold and gaskets on his 870. It took them a few weeks to get the parts, don't know what the real availability is for 870 engine parts, but who knows.

I was up at Speedco a few months back, the one in Perrysburg OH at the old T5. I stood there and watched two trucks pull in and leave as I was having the service done, they pulled in, popped the hood, lowered the hood and left. I asked what was up, the tech said they do not have filters for their trucks. They were newer Volvos or Freightliners, I don't recall for sure. Tech told me they are having issues with all brands, supply was short and hit and miss come delivery day on their orders.

I went home and bought three cases of filters, fuel, oil and Davco, LOL!

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: quickrigs

Messages In This Thread
Low coolant light - alborz - 11-24-2021,
RE: Low coolant light - Rawze - 11-24-2021,
RE: Low coolant light - Waterloo - 11-28-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.