BLOWER MOTOR
08-23-2016, (Subject: BLOWER MOTOR ) 
BLOWER MOTOR
Where is blower motor located on Prostar. Is it in black box that actuators are screwed to?
replyreply
RE: BLOWER MOTOR
Yeah that's where it is. Driving down road and blower motor quit. Checked fuse, pulled it out it was good, put it back blower motor came on. Fuse was tarnished replaced with new one. Problem solved....... well it did it again. Pulled fuse out, still nothing. Took it apart and all of a sudden it starts working, then quit. Blew motor out with air, all kinds of dust, then it would just run on high. Beat on it, blew it out some more started to work on all speeds. Put it together, called home and got the wife on the way to pick one up. Will be there when I get back from loading. So instead of supper with wife and kids, its me and her working on truck together while kids get happy meals. Safe and prosperous trucking fellow truck drivers.
replyreply
Sounds like me.
replyreply
Blower motor $212.50 from International. Im sure I could have got it cheaper, but have to roll out and Im not driving without AC if I can help it. Me and Lacey, my wife, put it in while kiddos played. Off to Waterloo's neck of the woods to start our annual hay haul.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.