ISX15 CM2350 Questions
12-03-2021, (Subject: ISX15 CM2350 Questions ) 
ISX15 CM2350 Questions
Does anyone know how many labor hours it takes to replace a front structure gasket?
replyreply
12-03-2021, (Subject: ISX15 CM2350 Questions ) 
RE: ISX15 CM2350 Questions
Is his on the actual front of the structure, under the cover leak, or a structure and block leak? What model truck? I assume it is leaking oil? How many miles on the motor? Have you physically isolated the leak, cleaned off the motor and say put dye in the oil, run the truck and use a black light to isolate the actual source of the leak before you start tearing into things? How do you think it developed a leak?

I had a front structure leak on mine, and that is how I isolated it, as I had no clue where it was coming from. Turns out it was not in the spot I thought it was. Saved me a big headache.

As far as a shop doing a repair like this, a lot will depend on what model truck. Some you can get at easier than others.

As far as a best guess, I would say they will nail you for around $2500 if the exterior gasket, if it is leaking between the block and structure itself for some reason, and all of the gears have to be removed...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.