2015 Prostar blend door motors
12-14-2021, (Subject: 2015 Prostar blend door motors ) 
2015 Prostar blend door motors
Morning fellows I have searched the pages and did not find what I needed.
Does anybody know the part numbers for the front and rear a/c blend door motors for the 2015 Prostar with a sleeper? If I missed the tread I would sure not mind a nod in the right direction, the dealers are catching on and not giving part numbers on their quotes.
Thanks and have a blessed day!!
replyreply
12-14-2021, (Subject: 2015 Prostar blend door motors ) 
RE: 2015 Prostar blend door motors
(12-14-2021 )Robert1966Garcia Wrote:  Morning fellows I have searched the pages and did not find what I needed.
Does anybody know the part numbers for the front and rear a/c blend door motors for the 2015 Prostar with a sleeper? If I missed the tread I would sure not mind a nod in the right direction, the dealers are catching on and not giving part numbers on their quotes.
Thanks and have a blessed day!!

The blend door motors are exactly the same as a 1999 jeep grand cherokee (the whole international A/C system was designed by Chrysler by the way). Just go to any auto parts store and ask for 1999 jeep cherokee blend door motors. if you go to the stealers$it, they will cost you a fortune.. but they are literally only $30-40 bucks at a auto parts store, or $20 bucks on Amazon.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid38327

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Robert1966Garcia

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.