ISX cm2350 lope
12-15-2021, (Subject: ISX cm2350 lope ) 
RE: ISX cm2350 lope
OP your new, listen to the man he's trying to help and he knows what he is talking about.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Truck328
(12-15-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  ...
Your engine programming itself may or may not be the issue with it idling badly in cold weather. that could very well be a separate issue. ...
Yes I am working on getting that Program File. I apologize didn't mean to make anyone mad.
replyreply
(12-15-2021 )Petegraintrain Wrote:  Yes I am working on getting that Program File. I apologize didn't mean to make anyone mad.

Don't take it as anyone's mad. That's not the case. To many times people pop in and want to argue about how good their crappy running truck is running.. And it will burn up any hill you can find in the big hole at 80k+. Rawze is rather quick with the lashing but it either weeds people out that weren't going to listen in the first place, or gets them to understand that 90+% of the demandate tuning out there is absolutely horrid and absolutely scary to think that most of the timing they do nothing to change the air fuel mix after taking away the egr.. Just telling the owner that's what the ecm does. Along with not completely cleaning out the filter cans of all material.. It's just a revolving door. Most people bail after Rawze lashing and most don't understand that he is just trying to drive home the point.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , Rawze , Running rough

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.