CM871 drag when releasing accelerator
12-23-2021, (Subject: CM871 drag when releasing accelerator ) 
CM871 drag when releasing accelerator
When I'm going down the road and I release the accelerator I feel a slight drag, similar to the jakes being on in the lowest setting. The truck has done this since I bought it and never paid much attention to it, but now I'm wondering if there may be a driveline issue, throttle position sensor issue or if this is how all trucks with a VGT turbo act.

Thanks
replyreply
12-23-2021, (Subject: CM871 drag when releasing accelerator ) 
RE: CM871 drag when releasing accelerator
Is the drive-line, tranny, or rears getting really hot?.. excess friction in the drive-line causes excess heat buildup.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
12-24-2021, (Subject: CM871 drag when releasing accelerator ) 
RE: CM871 drag when releasing accelerator
(12-23-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  Is the drive-line, tranny, or rears getting really hot?.. excess friction in the drive-line causes excess heat buildup.

I was told by a friend with the same Year, Make and Model that Volvos tend to hit 210F° often and my truck does as well before the fan clutch engages. Unfortunately, I don't have any temperature gauges in the axles or transmission. Is there an easy way to install them?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.