Aftermarket Intake/Exhaust Manifold
01-05-2022, (Subject: Aftermarket Intake/Exhaust Manifold ) 
RE: Aftermarket Intake/Exhaust Manifold
(01-05-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  
(01-05-2022 )Nostalgic Wrote:  While trying to stay in the spirit of Rawze's forum, I will say that I bought the exhaust manifold for my 871 locally because it was in stock, and the OE wasn't. Price was about the same. Coating is garbage, but after 2 years, there's no leaks at the joints, and no warping or gasket problems.

And my OEM one is more than 1.4 million miles old.. and has never leaked or had gasket problems either. -- So your message to me sounds like it was simply a matter of convenience.

Pretty much. No advantage to it at all, but it does function in exhausting exhaust from the head to the turbo without issues lol. No reason to replace a good stock manifold with it, but at the same time, from a practical standpoint, I don't see anything wrong with it either. Now if I personally had your experience with said company it would probably make me throw up in my mouth a little to say that.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Vancity

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aftermarket Intake/Exhaust Manifold - Nostalgic - 01-05-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.