CM2350 High Pressure Relief Valve
01-17-2022, (Subject: CM2350 High Pressure Relief Valve ) 
CM2350 High Pressure Relief Valve
Was just looking over one of our trucks yesterday, 3 months ago it passed the injector leakdown test with flying colours, but noticed the below at the high pressure relief valve. I've look at quickserve at all of the testing required to see if it's bad or good, none of it really stated you'd observe anything on the outside of the valve. Spec for the torque asks for a 90 degree turn afterwards, so I would assume I can't just re-torque it, and then ofcourse that little sealing washer inside wouldn't be happy I assume.

Any advice on this? I'l re-run the leakdown test this weekend. If that passes, do I just leave this alone?

replyreply
RE: CM2350 High Pressure Relief Valve
If it passes a leakdown test I would leave it alone if it were mine.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
RE: CM2350 High Pressure Relief Valve
(01-17-2022 )Hermjeji Wrote:  ... Spec for the torque asks for a 90 degree turn afterwards, so I would assume I can't just re-torque it, and then ofcourse that little sealing washer inside wouldn't be happy I assume. ...

that just simply means that you torque it to what quickserv tells you to.. then mark it, then turn it another 90 degrees.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.