X15 efficiency idle vibration
01-21-2022, (Subject: X15 efficiency idle vibration ) 
RE: X15 efficiency idle vibration
Great thank you gentlemen. The only problem with bumping the idle is that with the automatic it already really pushes at around 600 rpm. Even just holding it stopped at idle at a light requires significant brake application pressure. Anymore rpms would be excessive in this application although with a manual I could see it not really being a problem. With your foot off the brake it reverses at probably 13 mph lol! I have see a harmonic balancer from {aftermarket} do any of you guys have any experience with this product. This would be in addition to the dampener from what I am understanding at the moment.

I was also thinking could this be something in the tune of the engine with Cummins trying to advance timing too much to reduce emissions is this possible? With this being an efficiency series motor more geared to fuel economy. Could retarding injection timing at idle help remedy this is situation?Not sure if this is a worth while theory to pursue.

Thanks again everyone !
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 efficiency idle vibration - newyorktruckah - 01-21-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.