Need to replace turbo actuator. Need price for part
08-25-2016, (Subject: Need to replace turbo actuator. Need price for part ) 
Need to replace turbo actuator. Need price for part
Hello and thank you in advance for any information you can provide. I've been having some problems with my Turbo actuator for some time and I've been cleaning the map sensor periodically resolving the issue but as of late I think I'm actually having turbo actuator problems so I was doing some research and trying to get some pricing for the inevitable event. I called the local Cummins house and they quoted it at almost $1,000 so I'm hoping there is someplace I can get it significantly cheaper. Thanks again for any help
replyreply
RE: Need to replace turbo actuator. Need price for part
Mine from KW runs at or about $325.00.
Sometimes cheaper, sometimes more depending on location.
Now please keep in mind , that is for 2005 Cummins ISX w/EGR ONLY!

Runt
replyreply
(08-25-2016 )MrEddie69 Wrote:  Hello and thank you in advance for any information you can provide. I've been having some problems with my Turbo actuator for some time and I've been cleaning the map sensor periodically resolving the issue but as of late I think I'm actually having turbo actuator problems so I was doing some research and trying to get some pricing for the inevitable event. I called the local Cummins house and they quoted it at almost $1,000 so I'm hoping there is someplace I can get it significantly cheaper. Thanks again for any help

shop around here in Bakersfield, ca I called peterbilt for one and got a price of $1000. the I called Kenworth 10 miles away and they sold it for $700. it also depends on you engine to for my if was $498 at Kenworth too
replyreply
08-26-2016, (Subject: Need to replace turbo actuator. Need price for part ) 
Asking for a price is like asking for the fuel price in California. Everywhere from 2.33 to 4.15 depending where you're buying it.
replyreply
08-28-2016, (Subject: Need to replace turbo actuator. Need price for part ) 
Are you talking about the older CM870 air operated turbo that uses a air solonoid valve mounted on the lower front left side of the engine block or a full electric driven controller style of the newer engines? If its the older electric/air solonoid their available as a Cummins RX# reman or aftermarket available as in Dorman Products reman too for better pricing. Still better you should have someone with a laptop diagnose the turbo with with the proper procedures---ktmCandog!
replyreply
08-28-2016, (Subject: Need to replace turbo actuator. Need price for part ) 
(08-28-2016 )ktmcandog Wrote:  ...
or aftermarket available as in Dorman Products

I do not recommend anyone get an after-market turbo unless they don't care much about their truck. that few hundred bucks you save WILL COST YOU BIG-TIME when it puts you on the side of the road.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.