3712 and 3714, truck is eating my lunch
02-02-2022, (Subject: 3712 and 3714, truck is eating my lunch ) 
RE: 3712 and 3714, truck is eating my lunch
hey folks. Thanks a bunch for listening. So it's a landscape truck with a 16 foot dump bed that typically stays within 50 miles of shop. some history. It's had a SCR update( campaign 2119 ). It's also had an EGR tune thanks to the advice I read here last year. No kidding. Fairly new EGR and port cleaned ( from memory ) but its in my history.

I did find out that i Have a free version of Quickserve. Limited Owner. My next question is , will the 200 for one month give me access to calibrations?

I have no active codes after replacing doser unit / harness outside of the 3712 and 3714.

That portion of job went well. Dosing unit heater test failed initially. now it raises temp properly and the original codes are not returning.

4251-dosing unit heater abnormal rate of change-ACTIVE
4169-def dosing heating circuit voltage below normal-ACTIVE
3714-torque derate-ACTIVE
3712-aftertreatment scr operator inducement-data valid but above normal range-ACTIVE
3258-aftertreatment 1 def line heater 1 circuit-current below normal or open (inactive)
5278-aftertreatment 1 def dosing system frozen(inactive)

In that order. Before repairs.

After the repairs just 3714 and 3712 active. The relay box was one big mess of corrosion. it came as a full harness with all the relays and fuses for DEF system.including the heater lines fuse/ supply module heater / ignition fuse and the 5 relays

backflow/pressure/suction/supply module and ignition

I now can listen to the def pump suction the lines at key off etc. Heater test passes. None of this was working prior to repair.

Then this truck will regen just fine from my experience data wise. The SCR self test aborts instantly and pops up a " cool down exhaust " window ????

I guess at this point, I want to run the latest calibration? I didn't realize i had a limited license. Will the 200 dollar month subscription get me that access?

Thanks for your direction, appreciate it
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3712 and 3714, truck is eating my lunch - BreakOnThrough - 02-02-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.