ISX15 450 Delete issues
02-04-2022, (Subject: ISX15 450 Delete issues ) 
ISX15 450 Delete issues
I have a customer who brought me in a 2011 volvo with an isx15. It wasn't showing oil pressure, had a pump failure, replaced pump and lower bearings. Dash would not show oil pressure while the ecm would show voltage changes on the oil pressure circuit. Had a guy remote into the ecm to update the callibration to correct the oil pressure issue with the dash. Now the dash shows oil pressure but the engine runs like shi#t. Its loading up on fuel and smoking really badly. It was deleted previously so i could not send it to a dealer. Im not sure if the guy installed a factory callibration or if the delete tune is bad. I am at a loss, any information would be incredibly useful.
replyreply
RE: ISX15 450 Delete issues
Bet on the delete. Send a copy to rawze and he will give you a review of the program.
replyreply
RE: ISX15 450 Delete issues
(02-04-2022 )Motorman Steve Wrote:  I have a customer who brought me in a 2011 volvo with an isx15. It wasn't showing oil pressure, had a pump failure, replaced pump and lower bearings. Dash would not show oil pressure while the ecm would show voltage changes on the oil pressure circuit. Had a guy remote into the ecm to update the callibration to correct the oil pressure issue with the dash. Now the dash shows oil pressure but the engine runs like shi#t. Its loading up on fuel and smoking really badly. It was deleted previously so i could not send it to a dealer. Im not sure if the guy installed a factory callibration or if the delete tune is bad. I am at a loss, any information would be incredibly useful.

What your going to find out the hard way is that more than 90%+ of all these clowns making "delete" program are not worth 2 cents.. yet they are quick to charge you big $$$ for garbage that they themselves don't know squat about.

it is an absolute plague in the trucking industry that is beyond out of control!.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

If you are a repair shop (your post implies this), then you are killing your customers engines by doing crap like that and shoving willi-nilli trash into people's engines. Use Calterm to pull a copy of the program out of that engine and e-mail it to me for a proper review.

I will tell you exactly what someone has done, good, bad, and downright harmful.

- IF YOU ARE A REPAIR SHOP.. AT THE VERY LEAST.. YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO COPY PROGRAMS IN AND OUT OF THESE ENGINE ECM'S ... SO THAT YOU CAN REPLACE THE ECM (OR PROGRAM) IF NEEDED!!!. We live in the age of computerized engines, now for the better part of 25+ years, so if you are unfamilliar on how to do this basic task ... that most truck owners these days can figure it out on their own after spending a few hundred bucks on an adapter and watching an instructional video, then I suggest you get some help on learning how. --- AND THEN LEARNING HOW TO AVOID THOSE GARBAGE-CAN DELETE TRASH PROGRAMS THAT PLAUGE THE H#IELL OUT OF THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower , hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.