Western Star DD15 To Cummins
03-23-2022, (Subject: Western Star DD15 To Cummins ) 
RE: Western Star DD15 To Cummins
(03-22-2022 )Truckdriven Wrote:  ...
the road speed governor is also enabled and locked and the owner wants It disabled because it doesn't let him get a run for hills

I will not help someone with this.. I do not contribute towards people driving their truck 80+ MPH and like a complete FOOL!

Tell that person to learn how to drive a damn truck properly and stop acting like an idiot.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(03-23-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  
the road speed governor is also enabled and locked and the owner wants It disabled because it doesn't let him get a run for hills

I will not help someone with this.. I do not contribute towards people driving their truck 80+ MPH and like a complete FOOL!

Tell that person to learn how to drive a damn truck properly and stop acting like an idiot.
I agree 80+ is certainly excessive but I
I can't set max speed higher than 70 with Insite, and it cuts power at 67, is this driving like a fool??
replyreply
(03-23-2022 )Truckdriven Wrote:  
(03-23-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  

I agree 80+ is certainly excessive but I
I can't set max speed higher than 70 with Insite, and it cuts power at 67, is this driving like a fool??

e-mail me a copy of the program out of the truck (copied out with Calterm) and I will look at it to see if it is actually set that low.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(03-23-2022 )Truckdriven Wrote:  I can't set max speed higher than 70 with Insite, and it cuts power at 67, is this driving like a fool??

In the program u sent me, the only thing set below 80+ mph (or higher) is the gear-down protection. It is set to allow an upper limit of 75 mph when not in top gear.

Maybe the ecm is unable to detect the tranny is in top gear?.. or maybe you are against an upper rpm limiter?.

replyreply
03-24-2022, (Subject: Western Star DD15 To Cummins ) 
This thread is continued in the "custom tuning" section ...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid70708

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.