2008 isx w delete kit turbo problem
02-05-2022, (Subject: 2008 isx w delete kit turbo problem ) 
Question 2008 isx w delete kit turbo problem
Hi. My Mechanic recently replaced my turbo and actuator on my volvo. He said he also did the calibration, but my ecm is not reading the actuator. It doesn't open all the way or open at all for some reason.
replyreply
02-06-2022, (Subject: 2008 isx w delete kit turbo problem ) 
RE: 2008 isx w delete kit turbo problem
It is more than 90%+ likely you have a bad delete program. It is the norm in trucking with 'deleted' enginnes, not the exception... and it always leads to a significantly shortened engine and turbo life.

If you give a damn about your truck at all... then you need to address the biggest elephant in the room and start by pulling a copy of the ecm program out of that ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review.

- Next would be to see/check exactly what hardware mods were done.. because that is another problem most of the time too.

As far as turbo communications, a lot of times, some complete moron unplugs some or all of the DPF harnesses and it causes J1939 issues later on because the termination resistor at the end of the harness also gets unplugged.
check for 60-ohms on the 'weather-pack' connector out at the engine harness...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid67656

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.