CM2250 Poor fuel mileage
02-07-2023, (Subject: CM2250 Poor fuel mileage ) 
RE: CM2250 Poor fuel mileage
(01-13-2023 )Rockinbexpress Wrote:  Did you ever find a solution to your fuel milage problem? I have the same issue.

No I really haven't, I am running this way thinking pulling a livestock pot in the PA hills never will be that great however most others running the same lanes are getting a full mpg better. I did adjust the turbo tables to get max boost to 35 but didn't change anything with economy and recently have been made aware that too high settings create excessive back pressure so maybe I should back it off some in the mid/light fueling but haven't had a chance to monitor or adjust it yet. I sometimes wonder if we have a carbon packing problem as was mentioned in this thread, https://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?...4#pid74354
However I sure hate to just throw an overhaul at it and not gain ANYTHING from it but really wish there was a good way to know before I just tear it apart.

Questions I have for anybody, Does carbon packing happen on a demandated engine?? or only from the egr being fed into it?? if an engine is demandated and overhauled will carbon packing be permanently cured??? When did they start installing antipolishing rings from factory? could mine be built without them?? ESN 79502726
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2250 Poor fuel mileage - Truckdriven - 02-07-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.