CECU Codes
02-09-2022, (Subject: CECU Codes ) 
CECU Codes
Last year I spent time going through everything on my CM871 2010 Peterbilt. Just passed the million-mile mark on the truck. This will be year 6 of owning it. After going through the motor at the end of 2021 all I pretty much had left was wire harnesses, ECM, and the emission system. Emission system I was keeping up with the maintenance but at the end just about every piece of it failed. So, I reached out to Runnin Rough and he reprogramed for a demandate. The reason for my post is I have a series of codes and questions. I never thought to download a program to read the cab codes. Insite doesn't show codes only ESA. Here's what I found and need help understanding. Code 8409, Wheel based vehicle speed message missing, 14 counts. Code 9109, Accelerator pedal position message missing, 15 counts. Code 15802, Ignition power is in an indeterminate state, 4 counts. Code 18409, Instantaneous fuel economy message missing, 15 counts. Code 19009, Engine speed message missing, 15 counts. Code 123109, Control unit cannot read messages from cluster on I-CAN, 50 counts. These were all in one month of using ESA. Some other issues lately are running at normal idle it rattles everything loose. 3.5-4 mpg grossing 80,000 with a hint of low power. My boost gauge is only reading 28 max compared to 34 last year. Not sure if the programing is tied to these issues or something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

User's Signature: YouTube certified mechanic
replyreply
02-09-2022, (Subject: CECU Codes ) 
RE: CECU Codes
I pm’d you to tune it in
replyreply
02-10-2022, (Subject: CECU Codes ) 
RE: CECU Codes
(02-09-2022 )Barnyard Wrote:  .... Not sure if the programing is tied to these issues or something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

programming does not change over time. - Sounds more to me like some kind of wiring or J1939 problems.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.