Turbo actuator hacking.
02-14-2022, (Subject: Turbo actuator hacking. ) 
RE: Turbo actuator hacking.
(02-14-2022 )Hush Wrote:  I see. It's a lot more complex than I thought

Thanks for the reply.

Going to try the delivery on 17 psi. Lol

As for the repairs. Hopefully after the delivery.

- When my turbo failed on my own truck back in the day, I drove it all the way from California to Atlanta. I had no boost, but was bobtail, so I did not need much power for most of the trip. - It was terrible when I would hit a steep hill.. I would be down in low range .. but I eventually got it all the way home, so that I could fix it and take some time off.

My own truck is out on the roads to make and squeeze every single last red cent of money, every single mile, of every single day, while my truck is moving. Anything less than maximum profit long term is just simply Bulls%it to me hands down!. I have more than {now its 1.4} million miles on my equipment and have only ever purchased ONE turbocharger replacement for it in that time span, and at 1.3 million miles, while replacing one of the rear ends for the truck, I removed that turbo to have it gone thru just out of concern. It was still fully functional .. but I had YTS-turbo go thru it and replace any worn out parts. The actuator, I rebuild that myself.. have done it 2 times now, and have a video series on what I do to rebuild it.

Looking back at the very first turbo failure and why I replaced it, it actually was my own fault that it failed. I made the mistake of shutting the truck off with the turbo at 900+ degrees and it carbonized the bearing, back when the engine was still fairly new / about 200k miles on it. it did not get replaced however until it had 580k miles on it... because it was still operational. The reman that I replaced it with back then now has more than 820,000 miles on it at the moment and it is still going strong.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Turbo actuator hacking. - Hush - 02-14-2022,
RE: Turbo actuator hacking. - Rawze - 02-14-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.