CM871 poor power and fuel econ
04-08-2022, (Subject: CM871 poor power and fuel econ ) 
RE: CM871 poor power and fuel econ
I have actually read that post, that’s why/how I cleaned up my connectors. I’m getting ready to take the foot box off the truck to get at the back side of the fuse box and check for any more wiring issues. I have ohmed the ground and power wires as well as taken the grounds loose and cleaned the cable ends and ground lugs. That’s what led me back to the TPS or ECM. But only getting 2v output on my Idle circuit is what has me thinking the TPS may still be the problem. I read on quickserve that it was supposed to be at ~5v when the throttle was depressed to deactivate the idle circuit. However, I can’t get quickserve to give me the solution sets to the symptom search options at the moment in order to get back to that page and look again. It just returns “page not found” when I click on any of the symptoms. Tried it on both my iPad and phone which both worked fine when I used them last time on Monday/Tuesday.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 poor power and fuel econ - Grounded Pilot - 04-08-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.