CM871 poor power and fuel econ
07-11-2022, (Subject: CM871 poor power and fuel econ ) 
RE: CM871 poor power and fuel econ
Good afternoon ladies and gents!! I have finally gotten more things straighten out on this truck. All 6 injectors are now replaced and my fuel mileage has come up to running in the high 5’s most of the time. It is still sluggish on throttle and the turbo seems to lag behind. When I run the engine status monitor it says “defueling due to insufficient oxygen(boost pressure)”. I know it says it will do that under hard acceleration but it will do it about any time you increase the throttle % unless you are deliberately very slow on the movement. It has new filters and a new turbo and actuator. Also a new airflow sensor and exhaust gas pressure sensor. The OEM ambient temp sensor reads 72° all the time but the intake temp seems to read correctly. Also, my fuel flow jumps around a lot. At idle it will jump from .8gph to 2gph and it will jump 5+gph while pulling. Any ideas or is that another bad sensor?

I finally got ahold of a Cummins inline6 adapter kit. I’m still learning how to run the insite program and I need guidance on how to pull the programming to send it to Rawze for review? And where to send it Mr Rawze?

Thanks all!! I really appreciate your help and knowledge!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 poor power and fuel econ - Grounded Pilot - 07-11-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.