CM871 poor power and fuel econ
09-17-2022, (Subject: CM871 poor power and fuel econ ) 
RE: CM871 poor power and fuel econ
I need advise on a new but recurring issue. With a couple of you guys guiding me along, the programming has been rectified and the truck has run a ton better!! Like almost 2mpg average better!! Thank you to all for that!! But it has went back to rough idle and starts up hard and has a very bad idle rhythm when it fires. Checked injectors 2 weekends ago and had one fail the “bubble” leak test on the rear bank. All 6 injectors were replaced in the last 9 months. The oldest being #6. Thought maybe I got a bad injector or maybe the ongoing problems had hurt it. Ordered a new injector and was going to change it this weekend. Got home this evening and got the truck in the shop and started checking to see exactly which injector was bad. But figured I’d recheck both banks. Now I have injectors blowing bubbles on both banks. The oldest injector in the front bank is 6 months and I run roughly 8,000 miles a month.

My questions are:
Is it possible I damaged injectors in both banks that quick?

Or got 2+ defective injectors from the factory?

Or do I have a head issue?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 poor power and fuel econ - Grounded Pilot - 09-17-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.