ISX - Injectors Cutting out
02-19-2022, (Subject: ISX - Injectors Cutting out ) 
RE: ISX - Injectors Cutting out
First of all there are proper procedures for checking things instead of "replacing all 6 injectors" .. and "replacing other components"... and just wasting moneys and guessing at things.

NEXT: -- Assume your de-mandate programming is bad... more than 90%+ of all programs are. - You need to copy the program out of the ecm A.S.A.P. .. and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did. Your engine's longevity is the price someone pays when they assume their "delete" is good.. does not matter how well you might think it runs.. or has been running.

You also did not say what year, make/model truck and engine you have. Without this info, its anyone's guess as to what your trying to say there.

.. also, your post heavily implies that your mechanic is completely clueless too... which means that there is a high chance the engine itself has not been overhauled worth a damn either.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX - Injectors Cutting out - Rawze - 02-19-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.